May 14, 2014

Libertarians Should Ally With Conservatives

Despite differences that libertarian-minded people have with conservative-minded people, politically speaking, they should become allies.
You would think they share similar interests in economists and individual rights. There are a few clashes, especially when it comes to Ann Coulter being a little harsh towards them...

I have seen a lot of conservative-minded people start moving towards libertarianism. How do we fill the gap and get our voices heard? I feel like there are too many people in the media that make libertarians look bad. Not just those who disagree with us but those who attempt to represent us.

Now that my A.D.D. has kicked in, I have realized I put too many "isms" on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post anything, especially in disagreement, please feel free to provide a link to prove your point just in case people are curious. Including me!